Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Red Hemisphere

Granted I'm a firm W supporter (I don't vote for someone then turn my back,) I have to admit he is letting it slip on our trade relations with China. China, a communist regime with a capitalist market, is opening the flood gates for disaster.

For starters, rumors have been flying around (unconfirmed by me) that the Minister of Defense for China stated the imminent take-over of the United States. In the alleged 14-page report, The MoD claimed that not only did China find the Americas first, but they have exhausted all of their own resources, prompting an invasion upon the United States. I'd like to reiterate that the report has been unconfirmed but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a Chinese consideration.

Review Drudge's report http://www.drudgereport.com/ and you'll find out exactly what I'm talking about. Russia and China are practicing naval and air warfare at an undisclosed location. [What, we're not invited?] With that said, we should consider our product purchases more carefully because every time we buy a foreign product, that dollar is probably fortifying their bloodlust artillery.

Quite the doomsday prediction for my first post but I'm ready for anything they throw at us.

6 comments:

Dad29 said...

Taiwan first. Philippines next.

Control of the straits around Malaysia next. Starve Japan and Korea...

See what the US paper tiger can do then!

Neo-Con Tastic said...

I got the chills. A naval and airforce super-power is growing right under our big noses.

That's partially why I am so supportive of NASA. Star Wars technology, satellite controlled missile technology, and if all else home-sweet-home: Mars, here we come!

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

You would then agree with the gentleman holding the sign on a street corner (pic in my blog).

Neo-Con Tastic said...

Not just nukes. Warheads, SCUD missiles, submarines, fighter jets, laser and satellite guided missiles; we need the whole-shabang. He probably couldn't fit it all on the poster board.

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

I smell that next Wal Mart parking lot...

Md Raju said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

ipad Video | Unlimited Movies | Special Effect | Forex | Stock Commissions