Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yesterday's News

Sorry I'm behind on posting, commenting, and my blog's upkeep but I've been truly busy. However I had to post this even though it is a few days late. There are true important parts about this story. The substance is definitely important but more important is the lack of coverage in the United States.

Kind of ironic how foreign countries that support our president and the US will cover stories that support our president and the US. This article was reported in Australia by the left-leaning Yahoo! news...

Satellite photos detect activity at NKorea missile bases: report

2 comments:

Tex said...

my wife's blogger accout is eeyorerant on this service. She links to her myspace there with some pictures of her charcoal drawings and other things. Look around and see if anything is to your liking.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Slow down and smell the roses!! Hey I know what you mean...I have been lucky just to keep up with posting updates and following trackbacks...between doctors visits. No visiting, please forgive me.
Take care....and have an awesome weekend.